We're always looking for individuals who are interested in getting involved with us as volunteers. We need front of house and marketing support for many of our shows and can offer free tickets to
those who invest a small amount of their time in helping us.
If you would like to help then get in touch.
We are bringing Directing Hamlet to The Storey in Lancaster on the dates of 1st-2nd April2016
We are looking for pro-active and keen Community Marketing Champions in Lancaster with a passion for Theatre and
supporting our company’s endeavours to make the show there a success.
The role is voluntary and can largely be completed in the individuals own time to fit around existing
Duties of the Community Marketing Champion will be
- Liaise with marketing contact for the company to implement the company’s marketing strategy with regards the
production in question.
- Liaise with venues alongside the Company marketing contact.
- To distribute flyers and posters to local businesses for customers to pick up with support of company marketing
- To promote the production amongst friends and colleagues through word of mouth, social media and a variety of means as
occurs to the marketing champion.
- To investigate alternative and locally specific marketing ideas and suggest to the company for
Potential benefits for the Community Marketing Champion
- Champions will receive a complimentary pair of tickets to the Performance of Directing Hamlet on dates of their
- Champions will benefit from the experience and credit of working within marketing with an ambitious and growing
- For those interested in pursuing a career in the arts this opportunity may serve as a foot in the door for future paid
work with The Liontamers Theatre Company
- We encourage applicants to set out how they personally wish to benefit from the role.
Please send a short covering letter (200words max) and a CV to